Sterling Silver Jewelry
Sterling Silver Jewelry Collection
What is Sterling Silver?
Sterling silver is an alloy that makes up of 92.5% of silver and 7.5% of copper to increase the hardness of the alloy, transforming it to much durable piece of jewelry.
It is often identified with the quality stamp of “.925”, “925 STG”or “92.5”.
How to care Sterling Silver Jewelry?
1. Clean with a soft polishing cloth.
2. Use silver cleaner or baking soda and water to wipe it using soft cloth. Alternatively, use toothpaste and brush it gently with soft toothbrush. Then rinse, and dry it.
3. Avoid contact with chemicals (perfume, hair spray, lotions, cosmetics etc.)
4. Remove your silver jewelry before doing household chores, sleeping, bathing or swimming.
5. If you don't wear it, please keep the jewelry properly without exposing to air or humidity.